What is wrong?
What is wrong with messages like these?
I got some, almost similar, messages in messenger today. And I decided to combine them to one message, so I can give my reaction in one message.
Hello, How are u? Please can you, different from all your usual messages, for a change help me to tell the world that Jesus is the best? The devil said you don't have time to forward this message. Prove him wrong by sending it to 18 friends. May God bless u.
Let us see what is wrong:
- Before asking someone to post something instead of their usual messages, it would be wise to know what the usual messages are. I think that there would only one be happy, if I instead of posting my daily devotionals, post “Jesus is the best” to only 18 persons. I take it that although you are friends, you’re not reading my messages.
- By sending a message to 18 persons you are reaching 18 persons, and not the world. I was not even doing that when my messages went to over 10 million people.
- Saying “Jesus is the best” is in itself true, but it is not the message that will make people to turn away from their sinful life, and surrender their life to Jesus.
- When sending sending out messages to bring people to the Christ, your message must be the truth, and not mixed with lies.
- The devil did not say that people don’t have time to forward the message, and you didn’t have contact with satan about this message.
- You don’t prove anything, by sending these kind of messages to anyone, but that you still are an immature Christian.
- And then I wonder, why to 18 (3 times 6) people?
If you really like to share the Gospel, you are welcome to like my page “The Worldwide Ekklesia” and share the messages you receive there with your friends.