Is it true that you have you been expelled from churches and Internet ?
It is true that I am no longer welcome in the churches.
At first they didn’t want me to preach anymore, but later, because I continued to preach the message of the necessity of repentance, and of being death to sin, even outside the pulpit, I was denied access to the churches.
- After they did not want to hear the message of eternal salvation, after repentance anymore;
- After they no longer wanted to hear the message of grace, from a God full of love, for the lost man, because according to them that lost man should be punished, and they conveniently ignored that they themselves are at least as guilty before God as the ones they were judging.
- After the message that brothers and sisters must be forgiving of people who have sinned in an other way than they sinned themselves; that they must show them mercy; and that they must try to win these people back to God; because their opinion was that some sins are so serious, that only removal of such sinners from their community could be the solution to keep their ecclesiastical community pure.
When I not only preached this, but also confronted them about this, it was to much for them, and they wanted to get rid of me.
This was the end of the church visitation for me
There was once a church where I was allowed to attend, on the condition that I would avoid contact with other “churchgoers”, and there was one where I was allowed to attend, on the condition that I would stop working via the Internet.
But how could I ever keep silent about so much love and grace?
I have since continued to call on people to repent. So also via the Internet, but also there it turned out to be difficult to do this.
Several times all my messages were deleted from the social media and also several times I was banned from the various media because the content of the devotions and Bible studies would go against their “policies”.
Alarmingly, this isn’t just happening to me, it’s happening to many others, and this isn’t just happening on Facebook, but as I’ve been told, on other social media, like YouTube, Twitter, TikTok, and others.
On Facebook I experienced the biggest problems:
- For example, I haven’t been allowed to have friends there for years (I suspect to limit the range of people I could reach otherwise).
- And I suspect that for the same reason I am no longer allowed to have groups, or join other groups, or follow pages.
- My profiles, groups and pages kept getting deleted.
- It turned out one time when there were 12 million readers, and a second time when there were more than 15 million readers, everything (messages and contacts) had been deleted.
- Almost all messages I post there are deleted by them.
- And the messages that remain (usually messages with only links) are only shown to a very small part (2 to 5%) of those who follow me (shadow blocked?)
That is why I now only post the studies etc. on my own site, and I only use social media to post links to the various articles.
On May 9, 2020 I stopped writing in the Dutch language (my mother tongue), because the messages had not been read by anyone for more than 2 months, but the English devotionals have still appeared every day, even when at the beginning of this year only a single reader remained.
× 0 ×