In whom [Jesus our Lord] we have boldness and confident access, through faith in Him.
In Jesus we have received so much freedom.
• Freedom from law,
• Freedom from sin,
• Freedom from death,
But one of the greatest freedoms we received is that we now boldly may come before the Creator of the universe, the God of time and creation, and speak openly and confidently with him.
Did you ever think, what a privilege it is, that we as human beings may bring our petitions before Him?
It is an amazing thing, that we as mortal beings, can not only
go to God, and give Him our problems, but also be sure, that He hears and cares about our problems and concerns.
Just think about it.
• Thank God that you are free to approach Him.
• Thank God for His grace and care.
• Thank God that He hears you.
• Thank God that you matter to Him.
• Thank God for being so very patient with your impatience and frustrations.
• Thank God for receiving while you have no rights.