2 Corinthians 4:3-5
³If our gospel is veiled, it is veiled to those who are perishing, ⁴in whose case the god of this world has blinded the minds of the unbelieving so that they might not see the light of the gospel of the glory of Christ, who is the image of God. ⁵For we do not preach ourselves but Christ Jesus as Lord, and ourselves as your bond-servants for Jesus’ sake.
It seems, that to many of you the Gospel of the Christ is veiled.
I have been telling, preaching and teaching you for so long, but still you don’t understand the basic principles! Has the god of this world blinded your minds?
● Continually I have pointed out to you that you must pray to the Father, in Jesus name.
In that day you will not question Me about anything. Truly, truly, I say to you, if you ask the Father for anything in My name, He will give it to you.
But still you try to convince me that I should pray to Mary, or some statue.
● Continually I have pointed out to you that Jesus is the only way,
I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture.
Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me.
But still you try to convince me that there are other ways.
● Continually I have pointed out to you that God is Spirit and that when you pray to Him you should do so in Spirit and in truth.
God is spirit, and those who worship Him must worship in spirit and truth.
But still you try to convince me that I should use a cross, a rosary, or any other junk, and even to bow to some image.
● Continually I have pointed out to you that the use of “holy water” is a form of occultism.
For those who don’t know what it is: “holy water” is ordinary water, that has been blessed by a member of the clergy or a religious figure.
The use for cleansing prior to a baptism and spiritual cleansing is common in several religions, from some denominations in Christianity to Sikhism.
The use of holy water as a sacramental for protection against evil is common among Lutherans, Anglicans, Roman Catholics, and Eastern Christians. Some even believe that “holy water” has these days more power than the Christ, when it is used to remove demons from somebody’s life, as they say, that when “holy water” is used, the demons will never return, but they believe, that with Christ they will. How wrong people’s thoughts can be.
But still you want me to use it as well.
I will not, because there is no mentioning of it in the Bible.
● Continually I have pointed out to you that there is nothing like a powerful prayer, powerful praise, powerful words, but still many of you believe that those are capable of giving you whatever you need. Not prayer, not praise, not words, but only God is powerful!
● Continually I have pointed out to you that you should have faith in God, that you should have faith in Jesus, but still I see people writing that they have faith in words, faith in prayers, and that they have faith in their own faith. And “pastors” writing that if their followers have faith in his words, and if they have faith in their faith, that they then will prosper.
I call on you to throw all that fake stuff aside, and put your trust God only.
If you are blinded by any religion, then pray to God that He may open your eyes, and heal you from your blindness.
I have never preached any religion.
And I don’t want you to become religious.
I want you to have a living relationship with the Father, and throw all your idols away.
▪︎ Yes, that wooden cross you need, to be able to pray…
▪︎ Yes, that rosary you need, to be able to pray…
▪︎ Yes, that statue you need, to be able to pray…
▪︎ Yes, that “holy water” you need…
▪︎ Yes, any other kind of materials you need, to be able to get in contact with God…
It are all idols! Get rid of them!
Sharing of these messages is highly appreciated.
Read more of these messages at:
follow me on Twitter: @schoemakerharry,
like my page “The Worldwide Ekklesia” at:
or join my group “The Worldwide Ekklesia” at:
Lees meer van deze berichten op:
Volg mij op Twitter: @schoemakerharry
of like mijn pagina “De Wereldwijde Ekklesia” op: