Do not neglect to show hospitality to strangers,
for by this some have entertained angels without knowing it.
- What do you do to welcome new neighbors into your neighborhood or apartment complex?
- How warmly do you personally welcome visitors at your church or in your Bible study group?
- When was the last time you invited someone new in your congregation over for dinner or included them in a gathering of your Christian friends?
While some have the gift of hospitality, all of us need to be warm and open to folks we don’t know that join us for Christian worship and fellowship.
Why not make a commitment to meet and welcome one new person at church each week.
In a cold impersonal world, we can make a huge difference in the lives of those seeking the shelter and grace of Jesus and his people.
- Ask God to help you to help His congregation
- Ask God to help you to be more open and welcoming to people who are new and who are visiting.
- Ask God to use you to share His grace and provide them a Christian home.
Read more of these messages at: https://devotionals.harryschoemaker.nl
Download your Bible pictures from: http://bijbelplaatjes.nl
Follow me on Twitter: @schoemakerharry