- As long as we live in this flesh, we have worries.
2 Corinthians 5:4
For indeed while we are in this tent, we groan, being burdened, because we do not want to be unclothed but to be clothed, so that what is mortal will be swallowed up by life.
- Jesus said, by worrying we cannot add anything to our life
Matthew 6:27 and Luke 12:25
And who of you by being worried can add a single hour to his life?
- Psalmist said that we must throw our worries upon The Lord.
Cast your burden upon the Lord and He will sustain you; He will never allow the righteous to be shaken.
- Paul said, we must tell all of our worries to the Lord through prayer
Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known to God.
- Peter said, we must throw all our worries to the Lord for He will give you the best care
1 Peter 5:7
Cast all your anxiety on Him, because He cares for you.