This message in Daniel 12 is still mainly concealed, but a few things slowly on are getting clear, and will be clearer in time.
We do know that it is about the end of time when our Lord will return. And we see that Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise; will he prepare himself for the last battle?
We know there will be a time of distress such as never before has been. And that everyone who is found written in the book, will be rescued.
Only this line should be enough for people to be willing to know God, and to make sure their name is written.
But we know and see in the world that the reality is very different.
When these verses tell us that many of those who sleep in the dust of the ground will awake, we understand that there will be a resurrection of the dead, and that they all will be resurrected with an eternal body.
There are those who will rise to everlasting life, but the others to disgrace and everlasting contempt.
And those who have insight, and those who lead the many to righteousness, will receive honor, forever and ever.
But further the book is sealed up until the end of time.
We are also told that at the end of time knowledge will increase.
Daniel wrote, but didn’t understand, and when he asked about it he got no answer because the words would stay sealed till the end time. Those who have insight will understand it.
Read now how this is written in the Bible
(1) “Now at that time Michael, the great prince who stands guard over the sons of your people, will arise. And there will be a TIME OF DISTRESS such as never occurred since there was a nation until that time; and at that time your people, EVERYONE WHO IS FOUND WRITTEN IN THE BOOK, WILL BE RESCUED.
(2) Many of those WHO SLEEP in the dust of the ground WILL AWAKE, these to EVERLASTING LIFE, but the others to disgrace and EVERLASTING CONTEMPT.
(3) Those WHO HAVE INSIGHT WILL SHINE BRIGHTLY like the brightness of the expanse of heaven, and those who lead the MANY TO RIGHTEOUSNESS, like the stars FOREVER and ever.
(4) But as for you, Daniel, CONCEAL THESE WORDS and SEAL UP THE BOOK UNTIL THE END OF TIME; many will go back and forth, and KNOWLEDGE WILL INCREASE.”
(5) Then I, Daniel, looked and behold, two others were standing, one on this bank of the river and the other on that bank of the river.
(6) And one said to the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, “How long will it be until the end of these wonders?”
(7) I heard the man dressed in linen, who was above the waters of the river, as he raised his right hand and his left toward heaven, and swore by Him who lives forever that it would be for a time, times, and half a time; and as soon as they finish shattering the power of the holy people, all these events will be completed.
(8) As for me, I HEARD BUT COULD NOT UNDERSTAND; so I said, “My lord, what will be the outcome of these events? “
(9) He said, “Go your way, Daniel, for THESE WORDS ARE CONCEALED AND SEALED UP UNTIL THE END TIME.
(10) Many will be PURGED, PURIFIED and REFINED, but the wicked will ACT WICKEDLY; and NONE OF THE WICKED WILL UNDERSTAND, but those WHO HAVE INSIGHT WILL UNDERSTAND.