1 John 4:19
We love him, because he first loved us.
We love others because God has first loved us.
Our Heavenly Father taught us how to love in Jesus.
Our Abba, Father, has given us security and confidence so we can love more fully.
Our Holy and Almighty God loved us boldly and sacrificially so we could properly understand and define love.
- We are not the source of love: God is.
- We are not the great example of love: God is.
We tend to be careful and share our love with only those with whom we want to share it: God’s love is expansive and open to all.
We love because he first loved us.
- Ask God to forgive you for the times that I have been careful and guarded with my love of your children.
- Ask God to help you to love others as you have loved me.
- Ask God to help you to show His love to someone.
Read more of these messages at: https://devotionals.harryschoemaker.nl
Download your Bible pictures from: http://bijbelplaatjes.nl
Follow me on Twitter: @schoemakerharry