Since your groups etc keep being deleted, where can I find you now?
Where can I now read your devotionals and Bible studies?
Are you still on Facebook?
Still on Facebook?
Yes I’m still on Facebook, but not as prominently anymore as before.
Where I before would write the studies etc. on Facebook, and once a day copy them to my website, I’m working now in reverse order.
First I started to write them on my website, and then once a day copy them to Facebook, later I put only the link to the separate messages, and now I put a link to the messages I posted the previous day on my site. And a link to the messages I posted on the same day last year.
Where can I find you?
● The first place where you can find me is on my own website.
● Further you can follow me on Twitter, where I like on Facebook put daily links to the messages I posted the previous day, and to the messages I posted on the same day last year.
● On Facebook you can now only find me on my account:
The other 3 accounts were removed and on this account I am not allowed to have any friends, but you can still follow me there. This action made that 20.000 people could not see my messages anymore.
● As groups and pages keep continually being removed, and I’m also not allowed to join other groups or like pages, close to 11 million people, who before followed me, cannot see the messages anymore.
In the previous 14 days the groups were removed 4 times. The last group had only one member, who also read the messages on the page, which made me decide, for the time being, not to restart a group.
● The pages on Facebook too were removed, except one. “The worldwide ekklesia”, which you can find here:
● On Faith Social you can find me:
My account: Harry Schoemaker
Group: Devotionals and Bible study